Are you expecting a baby? Looking for gorgeous maternity wear thats full of quality, thats stylish and wont break the budget? look no further…Queen Bee is your answer.
Queen Bee® is an exclusive Australian online boutique which brings you a fabulous range of stylish, quality maternity and nursing wear sourced from Sydney and around the globe. Founded in May 2005 by Sharon (mother of 2 adorable boys) and nurtured with devotion, passion and much dedication – queen bee has evolved into the most sought after online shopping destination on every pregnant ladies wish list!
Why shop with Queen Bee? – recognised for our extensive collection from basics to evening wear, we have over 50 pregnancy fashion labels in immediate stock to select from. Combined with our super FAST delivery, excellent customer service and easy return/exchange policy – our mission is to make every ladies transition to motherhood as fashionable as it is beautiful. As a breastfeeding mother to my two boys (mitchell till 3 years, koby still feeding at 2 years!) I am passionate about stylish nursing wear and am proud to stock by far the most stylish range in Australia
What sets us apart from the rest? – VERSATILITY, QUALITY, STYLE and COMFORT are qualities synonymous across our brands – we want mummies to both feel fabulous and look fabulous at such an important and special stage of their lives. Best of all, whether it be work wear or maternity jeans – all our pieces are so stylish they can be worn well after baby is born! Aussie celebrities toni pearen and catriona rowntree are firm queen bee fans…
Pregnancy fashion tips
1. A great pair of maternity jeans is a must-have in your maternity wear wardrobe. Too many women try to wear non-maternity jeans when they are pregnant but in bigger sizes to fit the belly. The problem with this is that they tend to look baggy and ill-fitting everywhere else. Queen Bee has a great range of maternity jeans
that look just like regular jeans but have a flattering fit and are made to adapt to your changing figure. My personal favourite is the MAVI maternity jeans available from Queen Bee, available in skinny leg and bootleg styles.
2. Another must for your maternity wear wardrobe is a wrap dress that is flattering, easy to wear and comfortable. This can take you to work or a casual outing. You can also team it with some statement accessories for a dressier look. The Maternal America Chantelle tie front dress from Queen Bee is really popular and was worn by Catriona Rowtree.
- Comfortable maternity leggings are an essential part of your wardrobe all year round. This is a great trans-seasonal staple that you can layer under dresses and skirts. Trimester Oasis 3/4 leggings have a great underbelly fit and will hug your body for comfort.
- Empire line tops are not only comfortable but flattering in that they enhance your beautiful (ever changing!) shape. Match it with jeans, pants or a pencil skirt. The Milky Way Taylah Shirred Maternity/Nursing top has beautiful angle wing sleeves and comes in a gorgeous jewel purple.
- With your bust growing it is important to invest in a few maternity/nursing bras. Perfect for mums-to-be who want extra bust support at night during their pregnancy. Also, once your baby is born, it is also great for breastfeeding. Queen Bee’s Milla Rose pink nursing bra is easy to wear, just slip it on – as there are no hooks or clips! And has discreet inseam pockets on the inside to put breastpads.
Head on over the Queen Bee for the hottest looks in maternity clothing at prices you will love. Check out the Queen Bee BLOG too… great ideas, tips and news.There are amazing and gorgeous items, from casual to chic, Partying to practical wear too. Ahhh I suggest you quick smart pop on over to Queen Bee website and check